LZ: my 2 1/2 cents on CShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: my 2 1/2 cents on CShell

My 2 1/2 cents on CShell, though i'd say it deserves a few dollars;)
1) It's cool! A shell that's smaller that ZShell, yet has menu APD and
contrast change!
2) Amazingly, it works with ZD-Bug and GWIZ's extended-ZShell string interrupt
handlers,
	A) Of course, you need to use the setup program as opposed to the .85b
		i) Although the docs for ZD-Bug say it's not quite as happy when used with
the setup program, it seems to work fine with CShell
	B) Even 'Crash to ZShell' works for both programs, though when CShell exits,
it doesn't clear the screen
3) It seems to me that CShell does not reset the X and Y coords of the text
cursor, making a few programs a little unhappy, such as Speed Timer
4) Although I may be wrong, the menu seems a bit slower in displaying that
ZShell's
5) A pixel on the right side of the screen is never reset when CShell exits,
giving it a slightly unprofessional look

Bugs I've seen:
1) Speed Timer's text seems to start at a random spot on the screen
2) After being crashed back to, CShell does not reset the screen when exiting
	A) The crash-back command is: JP $8BFC

--MZB (micahbro@msn.com)