Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

On Mon, 27 Jun 1994 04:14:29 +0100 Adam Geitgey
<csrawebtech@qualityservice.com> writes:
>> Well, do you really think that you will
>> compile a million different things?
>> I don't see the limited use as a problem...
[snip]
>1) It won't take that much time to kill the expander...
>2) There ain't no mo chips period
>3) ...compile on the calc you are sure to cause crashes..
>isn't practical IMHO.

I agree completely.  If you want to program ASM on the calc, the most
practical way I see is buying a TI-86(I'm doing it today).  I'm not sure,
but I'd think there would be some way that the '86 would be able to
intercept the errors much like the '85 "ERROR 35/link error", "Div by
Zero", and the like:-).  This would solve the whole reload from a PC
problem.  I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Sincerely,
The Unibomer

Jared Ivey
Unibomer@Juno.com