LZ: USGARD Libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: USGARD Libraries

	I don't mean to be a complainer who doesn't contribute, and I don't hate
USGARD, but my perception of the library usage just doesn't seem to save
space in the 28k.

My Calc config:

USGARD

A tetris game
A Grayscale game, such as Daedalus (Pretending it's been optimized for
USGARD)
MineSweeper

Now, to run the tetris game and the minesweeper I'll need the sprite lib
For Daedalus I'll need the Grayscale, and the ZCP libs for levels.

ZSHELL
Now, I'm not sure how Ztetris, MineSwpr(Dan Eble) and Daedalus can be
optimized. however Ztetris is about 2K, Daedalus 15K, with one lvl, and
mineswp is 3k.
zshell is 1.2K  (Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have my TI with me.)

How much less would the USGARD save me, keeping in mind Daedalus needs 4 K
free to run?

Thanks,
Nick Leskiw
d5w@netnitco.net