Re: LZ: Now that the battery problem is settled...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Now that the battery problem is settled...

I know I'm responding to a message from Monday, but, well.  Does it really
matter how every individual resets his/her calculator.  NO!?!  Just as long
as they get the job done.  It doesn't really matter, now does it?  This is
such a silly topic anyway.  However, if someone were to have problems with
their calc not coming on, they should e-mail the list, then be responded to
personally, because we do not really need to keep jumbling the list up with
that kind of stuff. And speaking of jumbling the list up, what was allt that
crap about the psychics and mess????  Oh well, I should probably expect
flames from this, think so??????

					Sincerely,
					Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     ***********************************
     **	        My E-mail address:    **
     **      	  elbo@usa.net        **
     **	             Homepage:		    **
     **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
     **	BTW, while your down here reading this, me and a  **
     ** few other guys are writing a new game called Star **
     ** Warz 85, and would like you to e-mail suggestions **
     **	to:						  **
     **			sw85dev@jhs.net			  **
     ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote	   **
     ** 	for the page logo:				   **
     **	http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **