Re: LZ: usgard.. make better zip file

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: usgard.. make better zip file

People who plan on programming for Usgard (myself included) will most
likely find most of that information useful.  Maybe rather than going
that extreme (read quoted part) there should be 2 .zip file for usgard:
a developer's version with everything, and a basic version with just the
backups and minimal docs (kinda like nXt suggested).
-mortis

n X t wrote:

> ok i just like to say something.. first i'm not a usgard user.. but i use
> it if i wanna see new usgard programs.. but

<snip>
> here's my opinion..  just zip up the usgard.85b the simple one and the
> cool one.. then THAT'S IT.. leave it at that.. PLEASE...

<snip>

--
| TI-85 Shell Central                                       |