Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: On-calc compiler

>From what I understand, the chip can take thousands of writes
before failing.  So even extreme use of the compiler would not
be noticeable for months.  And then you may have one bad
block on your expander.  So you tell the developer expander
software to use a new default block.  The last blocks aren't
like to get even close to being used by normal stuff you'd put
on the expander.  I think I'm on block 150 and I've put
EVERYTHING on it.  So endurance shouldn't be that
big of a problem.

Marcus Watkins
kruzw@cris.com