Re: LZ: USGARD Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: USGARD Question

> The smallest shell is about 300 byte. If you don't like it, write your
> own one. You could make a shell where you enter the program to use from
> the keyboard. It would sure be small :) (especially if you use the usgdlib
> for input string - it would be less than 50 bytes)

Are you braindead? Why would I want to use 2.2k kernel + 50 bytes + a
library??  I said SMALL!! That would be bigger then zshell, cshell, or
oshell...  Small means 500-1000 bytes (IE smaller then OShell).  Just
cause you can write and dang frontend you can't get around the 2.2k
minimum,,, 2.2k is too much.

Adam Geitgey
Partner CSRA Web Design and Computer Consulting
"Web Design for the Information Age"
PGP Key upon request
Email:  csrawebtech@qualityservice.com
Web  :  http://csraweb.home.ml.org