Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Buddy Smith wrote:

> Remember, will:
>
> Please take all flames to _PRIVATE_ discussion.

Well, there are more than one people who needed that message I think :)

> I'm still using ZShell 4.0, so there!  :)

Right! I also used ZShell before Usgard came. No CShell for me - I honor
the ZShell creaters... much more work behind ZShell than CShell.

> Also, I've noticed that the "beta-testers" are the only ones defending USGARD.
> hmm....

Maybe because we know how to use it? Many ppl accusing Usgard haven't had
time to accustom to Usgard yet. All the other shells have been so small (if any)
changes to ZShell, but when Usgard came, it's a completely new shell. It's
in the human nature to refuse drastical changes at first, but after a while
people will get around with it :)

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "Searching for shelter
mailto:mja@algonet.se            My brain is on ice

Follow-Ups: References: