LZ: New Usgard .95 Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: New Usgard .95 Programs

NOTICE: Z-Kart, Map, and Darkness (2 of which are included in Usgard .95)
do not work with Usgard .95.  I put up new, re-compiled versions of all
three programs on my web-page, http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/.

Z-Kart is an addictive racing game (maybe the name should get changed?)
that Patrick Davidson wrote and I converted to usgard and "improved" a
wee bit.

Map is a maping example for programers (the routine is used in my game
Darkness), Usgard only of course.

Darkness is my in-works RPG, currently Beta Release 5 is out, and openly
downloadable (no more passwords) from my webpage previously listed.

Also: I will be shortly starting a Usgard Library of sorts, which will
have screen shots (esp. since gray shots are possible now!), required
library listings, and reviews of all the latest and greatest Usgard
programs.  I may also put up a "Games In Works" section similar to Andi's
since he seems busy enough already (unless he doesn't want me to, it was
his idea).

Sorry if you didn't care about any of the 3 games above.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.