RE: LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ: New TI-BASIC Compiler

Application written in Visual Basic (version 4 and earlier) and some other
similar languages requires a DLL which is an interpreter. An example of a
language that IS compiled is ZBASIC. It converts BASIC into assembly. Then,
you must use an ASSEMBLER, NOT a compiler, to turn that assembly language into
machine language. I'm not quite sure why you thought that I was saying
assembly code was not human readable; I did not say that at all. What you said
a compiler does, is actually what an assembler does. They are two different
things.

Jeff Tyrrill's TI Calculator Site: Contains programming tips, undocumented
discoveries and tips for power users, and comparisons of the different
calculator models.
http://tyrrill-ticalc.home.ml.org/

TI-Files member: The premiere TI site on the web, with reviews of games and
more.
http://ti-files.home.ml.org/