A85: TI-85 Talk

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI-85 Talk

                 TI-85 Talk Version 1! by Nate Godin

	This is my first TI-85 BASIC program to be publicly released. I wrote
and refined it over a period of several days, mostly during my (boring)
Chemistry classes. It was basically a "learn by doing" thing for me so I
could figure out the CBL commands as well as advanced loop commands.

Instructions:
Run "Talk" from your Program menu. The main menu appears with the title
screen. There are 3 options:

F1: Talk
Type your message, and it is sent to the other calc. Simple, huh?

F2: Receive
The calc is put in receive mode, where it downloads the message from the
other calc, and displays any new messages. Press [CLEAR] to get out of
receive mode. Is this fancy stuff or what?

F5: Exit
Return to TI-OS.

All that in 410 bytes of TI-BASIC! Amazing, isn't it?

Send comments/suggestions/insane rants to:
Nate Godin <frogboy69@hotmail.com>

begin 664 TALK.85P
M*BI423@U*BH:#`!0<F]G<F%M(&9I;&4@9&%T960@,#<O,30O.3<L(#(S.C4T
M`'`@9FEL92!6`0@`2@$2!%1A;&M*`4@!+2``"S-!;RT@``LS0F_L;^!-`&_K
M$$0S`"]$-@`O+51)+3@U(%1A;&L@`!%OZQ!$-``O1#8`+RU697)S:6]N(#$A
M`&_K$$0U`"]$,0`O+4)Y($YA=&4@1V]D:6X@-BTQ,BTY-P!O3!!$,0`O+51A
M;&L`+S-4+T0R`"\M4F5C=@`O,U(O1#4`+RU%>&ET`"\S11%OX%0`;^QOZ2U4
M>7!E('EO=7(@;65S<V%G93H`;^@S06_K$"U#0DQ314Y$`"\S06_L;^DM365S
M<V%G92!S96YT(0!OX0``30!OX%(`;^QOZ2U0<F5S<R!#;&5A<B!T;R!%>&ET
M+@!OZ2U786ET:6YG+BXN`&\S00LS0F_<0U!$-#4`;^8M0T),1T54`"\S06_8
G,T%5,T)OV6_I,T%OWF\S00LS0F_>;^QOX0``30!OX$4`;^QOXYEJ

end