Re: RE: A85: DJNZ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: A85: DJNZ

Regarding those comments earlier about first learning to program:

When I first started programming in ASM, I read Rodney Zaks book...
This book mainly outlines concepts and has an overview of Z80 ASM
commands.

After a while however, it will probably not be needed by more
experienced programmers, and manuals might almost be better... I have the books
from Zilog, and I actually use them for reference on commands.  I don't
think that Rodney Zaks book could do as well for this (besides, only
libraries seem to have it around, and I don't want to have to check it out
every time I want to look up a command to check affected flags!)  Once
you know concepts, all you need is to know the commands.

~Michael
wyma0012@tc.umn.edu