Re: Secret of Life Reveiled [WAS: Re: LZ: Well.]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Adam Geitgey wrote:
> I think library support should be dropped.  Put VERY common things like
> PutSprite and NASR and ZCP ___INTO_THE_SHELL___! All the code dropped
> for handling libs would MORE then make up for it.  No "confusing" libs
> and all the other libs are very unlikey to be reused would be compiled
> into the actually programs.  This would probably save MORE space.
Hmmm... I seem to remember posting something about MPIRs in CShell...
Hmmm...
If you want, I could add more, for a small price of space...

> [The previous idea (C) 1997 Adam Geitgey, Any use hereof will be subject
> to $5000 per instance]
Too bad.  I beat you to it.  That idea dates back to the days of
UShell...

> [PS. Any person known as Andres, Ess, and/or Andi will face penalty of
> death if idea is used in their personal programs.] hahahaha :)
I like the sound of that.  :p

Cheers,
--
~Keith