Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ess Andreas wrote:

> Maybe you're right... Of course, I write 'shit' all the time,
> but it just pisses me off if someone copies my code without
> question.
Really?  Who copied your code???

> I mean, I spent quite a bunch of time messing around with those
> VAR functions;
Hmmmm...  A LOT of ppl have been trying to find those functions.
Including myself.  Yes, they're very useful.  That's why you should
SHARE them, so ppl who DON'T want to use USGUARD can benefit from them,
too.  (hint, hint)
*thinks*  If TI-ROM.TXT is not updated with the new var functions by the
end of August (at least for ROM 3.0A), I _WILL_ take matters into my own
hands.  And if you want to consider that a public threat, Andreas, go
ahead.  ;)

> especially with resizing, and then a smart-alecky guy
> just uses a hex editor to steal that.
Did I _really_ steal it (yet)?  First of all, I just _GLANCED_ at the
numbers for (not even) a minute.  I in no way even _started_ to try to
organize the functions.  The only thing that I noticed (that I remember)
was that most appeared to be in the range of $2xxx.  And _that_ might
not even be correct.

> You may believe it or not, but I don't mind wether YOU use CShell or
> Usgard, I only wrote the preceding message because Keith disassembled
> my stuff.
Funny, _I_ don't remember disassembling anything...

Reguards,
--
~Keith
TSK3000@Prodigy.Net