LZ: Usgard question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Usgard question...

I was just wondering... Now that I have Usgard, sure it's about the same
size as Zshell, but can you use it without ANY libraries?  I just want to
have a barebones with a buncha games (I'm not all that much into fancy
shells, but I want to be able to run the usgard games).  What's the
smallest size of it WITH all the *neccesary* libraries?

Lemme know :)

--Paul

(Oh, to the idea of rigging an alarm to the battery cover, I could rig up
some plastic explosive or something to make a little surprise with... You
know, a "self-destruct-take-everyone-with-it" kinda device. :))

Follow-Ups: References: