LZ: Sprite question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Sprite question

I have a question about sprites:

I'm using the sprite library under usgard, but any sprite routine would
have this same problem.  I'm trying to scroll a sprite across the
screen, and it works perfectly except for one problem.  When I get to
the complete left or top of the screen, I want the sprite to draw only
the lower part or right part of the sprite.  Instead, it draws the
sprite only at the bottom of the screen if I try to scroll up, and if I
try to scroll left, it draws half on the very left of the screen and
half on the very right of the screen.

How the heck do I draw only the lower right corner of a sprite?

-Doug Melton
joeblow969@hotmail.com

"He is alive, but feels absolutely nothing, so is he?" - PJ

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com