Re: LZ: my 2 frozen cents on USGARD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Max Mansour wrote:

> > BTW - you are a VERY GREAT PROGRAMMER! You are able to rip of other's
> code! Fantastic! Applause!
> >  Andreas
> > ----------------
That was a bit rude...
Yes, perhaps, but didn't we mention that it was made more
size-efficient?
Also, that code (the VAT search routine--yes, that's all we had ripped)
is currently being COMPLETLY re-written.

[removed a long note from Max]
To Andreas--  :P
Well, that made me chuckle, too.  ;)
Really, though, for one, _please_ let's not start a flame war...  ?
_PLEASE_...
About UShell (the new shell I'd been working on WAY b4 any of you all):
  I had completed a version of it that could work on any calc; however I
was having some problems getting patchrom to execute properly (I still
haven't figured out y).  The reason I dropped it was because it was
almost completly incompatible with the already-popular ZShell programs.
:(  And I seriously doubted that I could get all of you (at the time) to
recompile all your programs just for a smaller shell.

> PS -- Keith: u ARE a great programmer, and a hell of lot more mature then
> some other individuals.  keep up the good work.
Well, thanx!  :)  I am.  ;)

Cheers,
--
~Keith