Re: LZ: i have an idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: i have an idea

I say put some lethal poison under the battery cover and make it explode
all over the person when they don't use a key to open the back!!!!!

Nick Roth

>  I say scrap the buzzer. What you'd want would be an air raid siren.
There
> should be a booby-trap that zaps anyone tampering with the battery
cover
> too
>
> 					Erik Huizing
> 					ehuizing@acs.ucalgary.ca
> 					http://www.ucalgary.ca/~ehuizing

                             Biya,
                               Will Stokes
                                 8^)
          /                                                    /|
         /____________________________________________________/ |
        |                                                    |  |
        |                      Will Stokes                   |  |
        |                 wstokes@geocities.com              |  |
        |           wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu         |  |
        |                 My Personal Homepage               |  |
        |        http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/will.htm       |  |
        |             The TI-85 Calculator Center            |  |
        |   (the website I maintain and update very often)   |  |
        | http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/7360/ |  |

Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com