Re: A85: compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: compiling

You get these errors because the c.bat file looks for the EXE files to be in
the \bin directory(In you case:  c:\usgard\bin\bin\) which doesn't exist.
you should move c.bat and your source file and usgard.h into the c:\usgard
directory (or the dir under the bin directory.) then run it from that
directory.  Sorry if you don't make sense of my ramblings, if you need more
help, reply with the full directory names you use.

Jonathan Kaus