A85: compiling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: compiling

I fell really stupid, but i cannot get this program to compile.  i run "c
deletea"  in the bin directory of my usgard directory.  in that directory
is:  "c.bat" "deletea.asm" "Huffman.exe" "Insert.exe" "Srcwiz.exe"
"String85.exe" "Tasm.exe" "TASM80.tab" "usgard.h" "wav2obj.exe"

when i run "c deletea" i get 3 "bad command or filenames" then a "cannot
move deletea.85s--no such file or directory" then another "bad command or
filename" and then a "file not found"  what am i doing wrong?  thanx

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning,
he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing
wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."
	-- Rincewind discussing Twoflower
	   (Terry Pratchett, The Colour of Magic)