Re: A85: Difference between remorse and apology

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Difference between remorse and apology

Good, I won't be bothered with your irrelevant posts anymore.

At 12:32 AM 12/6/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I said i was sorry I wrote that message, not that I felt guilty about it.
> I know if I ever have a similar emergency I'd probably do it again.  I
>understand that the point of this list is to discuss assembly on the
>TI-85, but since I don't have immediate access to the internet, I don't
>know how to sign on to other lists (because I don't know their names and
>it would take more time than what I had to verify my joining), and I
>don't have friends I can ask that kind of technical question about, then
>who else am I to turn to?
>
>Don't worry, while I'm making my compiler with a friend we're going to
>sign up to assembly mailing lists for all of the TI-8x and maybe the
>TI-92 calculators if they are available.  That way I can ask my
>"inappropriate" questions elsewhere and not cause all of the commotion as
>I did on this list.  Hopefully the people on the other lists are smarter
>than those on this one (that includes me).  If anyone has the names of
>these lists I'd like to know if I could have them and any info needed to
>sign on to them.
>
>Wyrmlord
>egillespie@juno.com

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."