A85: Difference between remorse and apology

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Difference between remorse and apology

I said i was sorry I wrote that message, not that I felt guilty about it.
 I know if I ever have a similar emergency I'd probably do it again.  I
understand that the point of this list is to discuss assembly on the
TI-85, but since I don't have immediate access to the internet, I don't
know how to sign on to other lists (because I don't know their names and
it would take more time than what I had to verify my joining), and I
don't have friends I can ask that kind of technical question about, then
who else am I to turn to?

Don't worry, while I'm making my compiler with a friend we're going to
sign up to assembly mailing lists for all of the TI-8x and maybe the
TI-92 calculators if they are available.  That way I can ask my
"inappropriate" questions elsewhere and not cause all of the commotion as
I did on this list.  Hopefully the people on the other lists are smarter
than those on this one (that includes me).  If anyone has the names of
these lists I'd like to know if I could have them and any info needed to
sign on to them.

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com