Re: A85: USGard vs. ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: USGard vs. ZShell

I know the 92's 96k is alot unlike z80, that's why im saying it's a long
shot.  i'm struggling to find a way possible with my method. one other
thing...

in the past 3-4 days i've received maybe 3-4 actual answers to my
question about the 92, i figured the problem out 3-4 days ago also.  even
though i'm not getting any more answers to that question, people continue
to debate whether my question should have even been posted.  i can't read
minds so i didn't know people were so against me asking that question,
still i don't think it's worth wasting everyone's time to state to the
whole list whether my question was appropriate.  i always give my
personal email address so if you have something to say about my
questions, tell me personally and not the whole list:

answers to my question: 4
reply to appriateness of my question: 30+

these numbers are outrageous.  i'm sorry i asked the fucking question

Wyrmlord
egillespie@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: