Re: A85: USGard vs. ZShell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: USGard vs. ZShell

>>My intent is to
>>create a compiler which is highly optimized and will be able to compile
>>over several platforms.  If all goes well, and my program is successful,
>>I hope to add the libraries for shells on the 82 & 83 (I think there are
>>shells for these calcs), of course the 85, the 86, and it's a long shot
>>but maybe even the 92.

well, id love to see and use it, and I wish u luck.  However, i would like
to point out that assembly for the 92 is not the same (different chip; Z80
vs. 68k).  But nevertheless, good luck, have fun, and post yer progress.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Some people think Life Sucks, then You Die.  I disagree.  Life sucks, then
you get cancer. Then you go into chemotherapy. You lose all your hair, you
feel bad about yourself. Then all of a sudden the cancer goes into
remission. You look good, you feel good, you're going great, and all of a
sudden you have a stroke. You can't move your right side. And one day you
step off the curb at 68th by Lincoln Center and BANG, you get hit by a bus.
And then--maybe--you die.
--Denis Leary