A85: TI85 News Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI85 News Page

I've started a page for TI85's akin (or I hope so) to a "Redwoods Quake
Page" (http://redwood.stomped.com) for everyone's favorite calc. It's
for people like me, who don't really want to skim through the
programming mails (cause thier incomprehensible to me) that come with
a85. Also, it would be a good place for people who don't have a85 (for
example, when I was forced to unsubscribe at my school's email, beacuase
i was getting roughly half the mail that the server had) Finnaly, i'd
post news such as progress reports, new shells, etc. I know all this can
be found elsewhere, but I want a site dedicated to it.

Adam Schwarcz

Follow-Ups: References: