Re: A85: Need HELP w/ APD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Need HELP w/ APD

There are actually two bytes in ram which are used for APD. The first on
is decremented and if it is =0 the same thing is done with the second. If
both bytes ended up beeing =0 a function is called which turns the calc
off. The function which does this is called from the interrupt handler and
is controlled by a bit at (iy+?). The whole thing is actually quite
simpel, have a look at a rom dump :)

Dines

_______________________________________

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 Entzucken@aol.com wrote:

> I am interested in any information one might have on the TI-85's handling of
> APD.  I am curious if there is a byte in RAM used as a timer for APD.  ANY
> information is appreciated...thank you.

Follow-Ups: References: