Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: FA70-FBFF?

Richardlewis wrote:

> What is in memory at FA70-FBFF?
> Is it just zeros, or is it actual data?
> TI-RAM11.TXT has no information on it.  If it is just zeros, it could be
> used for an interrupt table (ROCK ON!!).  Then we wouldn't have to use a table
> internal to the shell, or the graph mem.

It's the stack, which usually only uses 20-30 byte (starting at $FBFF
going down).
You could most likely use $FA70-$FB80 without worrying about colliding
with the
stack. You can't put an interrupt table there, since it would need to
start
at $FB00 and end at $FC00, ie one byte too much :(

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please