Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TSRs on the 85

Richardlewis wrote:

> Does anybody know of any public domain TSR routines for the
> TI-85?
> If so could someone tell me where to find them?

Using Usgard TSR programs is a very easy matter. There is a doc
in doc\prgm (in the usgard zip) that tell you exactly how to
install/remove
a TSR program.

If you don't use Usgard, it's a bit more tricky. First, you can only
have one
TSR program at the same time. Second, you would have to append the TSR
routine
to the end of the shell string and also find space for the interrupt
table there.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please