Re: A85: My problem with libraries

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: My problem with libraries

Yo, I don't think we should be dissing any shells, personally I like
them all, they all have qualiteies I like and don't like.  Bad thing is,
all teh games are being made for UsGard only.  There are so many
different versions of it and certain games only work on certain
versions.  ANother thing is, most of the time I'm missing a library that
I need and I have no idea what error, library so and so not found.  The
games should include current versions of the libraries it requires.
Another big problem is, all these libraries, for us poor people who
can't afford to put expanders in our calcs, we can only have like 4-5
games at most on our calc.  I was looking through all the lists of games
and I only found 4 I liked, but they all needed different libraires and
I couldn't fit all those games!  I for some reason can't even get Sqrxz
to work, and I wanna see what's so cool about teh new version, the other
versions were cool! Is there anyway to make the libraries less space
consuming?  I was also wondering, what is the smallest size possible for
a shell to be, only inculding the bare esencials!  Doesn't need
contrast, If I could get a shell that was 400 bytes, I would use it!
Just wondering!

John

Follow-Ups: References: