A85: the 85, where is it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: the 85, where is it?

I am wondering (i do that a lot), what happened to the 85? I was really
excited about new shells and i do say i was dissapointed in USGARD, PhatOS
is good, size is nice, but Cshell does the job. The libraries are a good
idea, made so programs don't have to have those commands inside of them,
and can simply reference the library, great idea! Also work those bugs
guys, i don't see many references to USGARD bugs anymore, all i see are
complaints. Andreas can fix these.  Also one thing that just pisses me off
is this version crap.  0.95b my ass! usually the first publicly released
version of anything is 1.0 is it not?!?! god, i have this strange feeling
this is going to get like kali, where we start having 0.95c 0.95d 0.95e
etc., just make the next one 1.0 already...

Also about my original statement, where did the 85 go? Look at the
ticalc.org file updates you may or may not get, i see lately maybe one 85
assembly prog, the rest are 82, 83, 86, and 92. What happened? Where are
all these games supposedly being worked on?!

Also i am anxious on how many of us use these calcs for math i know i
do...and don't write anything about why don't you program it because I
don't really have a clue.

Tom McNicholas