Re: A85: Re: Assembly-85 Digest V1 #20

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Assembly-85 Digest V1 #20

The only reason I suggested an assembler for the TI was that I get <B>VERY</B>
bored during classes and usually have nothing better to do.  However, I don't
want to have to make notes on my ideas and have to type them in later.  I also
don't have a 100% reliable link yet and the only program I can get working
with my link cable is the old version of Link85.  Thus I have to put the files
into group files before I can transfer them to my Calc.  Basically I get about
3 DOS prompts and 2-4 editors running at the same time which makes my 486
very unstable causing many crashes.

I just thought it could be nice for some on-the-fly editing/hacking.

As a side note: I am working on a program for Windows 95 which would include
transfering programs to a TI-85.  I know this is not the best group for this
type of question, but does anyone know of some Windows DLL I can use to send
the output to the LPT Port?  I also want to understand the protocol for myself
so I can use it in future products.

Thanks and please don't flame me for posting this request to this list.

-Paul Hounshell