Re: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Sqrxz 0.7b

> What damn programs have you ever written?  I hate people like this.  He
> wants his program for Usgard, it's his perogative.  Usgard is a superior
> system, with superior features.  If you don't want to use Usgard, then you
> don't want to play Sqrxz enough.  Deal with it, move on, and program your
> own damn game.  It's not easy, and we're not getting paid.  Every
> non-programmer is alike.  They expect things - expect authors to give up
> the rights over their games just because they don't want to be troubled to
> switch OSes.  People complained that HAL was delayed because they wanted a
> release party, saying they egotists because they want that one thing.
> They're not getting anything else out of it, and neither is Jimmy.

Hey dipshit....Mike Baker was the main programmer for PhatOS, not to
mention a bunch of little utilities, and the first incarnation of
LodeRunner for ZShell...before you criticize people for not doing
something....do some fucking research.

Matt "I haven't done anything except point out how stupid some people
are" Bathje
mpb@xnet.com
mpb@ntsource.com
piper@hardlink.com