Re: LZ: Re: Gameboy Drive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: Gameboy Drive

:They use "masked" roms, which are really cheap if they're made in huge
:quantities (like gameboy games are...).  They're permanent, and you
:can't alter them without destroying it.

:That would be interesting, though, to write a gameboy emulator for the
:TI-85, but anyone got a year of their life to spare?

:-Mel

Actually it wouldn't be too terribly difficult.  I stumbled upon a gameboy
hacking page in my quest for z80 stuff.  It turns out gameboy is a z80 so
the games wouldn't be too hard to port.  Unfortuneatetly the games are
usually around 64K, a few being only about 32K, this is due to the use of
ceartain libraries.  But with the expander, a gameboy emulator could work.
Or how about a ti emulator for gameboy :)

Mike

Follow-Ups: References: