Re: LZ: I think I have a definite plan for memory... I think...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I think I have a definite plan for memory... I think...

-*->However, I do see an interesting application for this thingame.  Although
-*->you can't execute code directly in it, you *can* read/write data to it,
-*->so you could store huge pictures and just have the program copy it to
-*->graph ram when it needs it without eating up any of that 28k we all so
-*->love and adore.
-*->
-*-
-*-Yep.  I would love to build this if it turns out.  One screen of data is 1K
-*-exactly, we could have 35 seconds of full-screen b&w video ( at 15 fps )...
-*-hell of an intro for a game... :)

	Now, with this, can we like swap chips or something (I can't think
of a better comparrison, so: like the C64's cartridges?) that way have
like a couple of games on a chip and be like really good ones? :)

-/- Bill -/-
bimr@icontech.com
http://www.icontech.com/~bimr