Re: LZ: RE: pljmp in trboslow

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: RE: pljmp in trboslow

At 03:04 AM 9/19/96 UT, Micah/Richard Brodsky wrote:
>Does Plain Jump use graph mem or interrupts? If so, it will always lock up. I
>am planning to write a new version that doesn't use graph mem, if I can figure
>out how to put a string right after ZShell in the memory or in an 85b.

You can just use Game Wizard (Sure it's big, but it does a LOT more).  Hey,
whoever wrote that (Can't remember off the top of my head) GOOD WORK!  Get
a new version out soon.  My major concern would be size.  Everyone else, I'm
making a list of just about every ZShell game, and where it stores lives/points
etc.  Watch for it!
                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home

          You have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up!