Re: LZ: Froggies Version 1.01

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Froggies Version 1.01

Alex Cowan wrote:

> OK, I need to bring this up:
>         I checked my Email tonight, and found an Email called Froggies
> version 1.01 and it had an attachment.... Now what I first thought was
> "AMEN" someone has finally made a Frogger game, or improved upon the old
> ToadStomp v 0.1, but then to my dismay I found out through further reading,
> that this was a tic-tac-toe game, and nothing close to frogger... Now this
> game is really cool and all, but not what I really want.(Still reading?
> WOAH, anyways..) So to my point, for you 2 people that are still sticking to
> my garbage... I want to get in touch with the author of ToadStomp 0.1 and
> get the source code so I can finish it, or ask him to finish this game... So
> if anyone knows him or you are him :)... then please get in contact with me,
> cuz I REALLY want this game, either by myself, or someone else...

Well, I wrote the original TS, but I'm sorry, I can't give you the
source.  To make a long story short; I deleted it by accident. OK. Now I
feel stupid ;)

BUT, if you take a look on my zshell page (URL in my sig, link from my
homepage to it), under the projects section, theres a little blurb about
the new version I'm working on (TS:FSB).  It was going pretty good, but
about a month ago, I halted ALL ZShell programming, cause I'm working
with C/C++, and wioth school, work, etc, I don't have time to program
ZSHell, AND the C programs I'm working on...

>                                                 Thanks....
>                                                 Alex
>                                                 IRC: Whimsy

<pre>