Re: LZ: Froggies Version 1.01

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Froggies Version 1.01

OK, I need to bring this up:
        I checked my Email tonight, and found an Email called Froggies
version 1.01 and it had an attachment.... Now what I first thought was
"AMEN" someone has finally made a Frogger game, or improved upon the old
ToadStomp v 0.1, but then to my dismay I found out through further reading,
that this was a tic-tac-toe game, and nothing close to frogger... Now this
game is really cool and all, but not what I really want.(Still reading?
WOAH, anyways..) So to my point, for you 2 people that are still sticking to
my garbage... I want to get in touch with the author of ToadStomp 0.1 and
get the source code so I can finish it, or ask him to finish this game... So
if anyone knows him or you are him :)... then please get in contact with me,
cuz I REALLY want this game, either by myself, or someone else...
                                                Thanks....
                                                Alex
                                                IRC: Whimsy
P.S. We have a sweet channel on IRC (Efnet) called #calc-ti, where some
excellent programmers, and some losers (me!) hang out, and talk about alot
of stuff, and we need more knowledgeable people, so please join us. If you
need help getting on irc, or what to do once you get on, my Email is
pacowan@en.com, and I will try to help you as much as I can...

At 07:40 PM 9/17/96 -0500, you wrote:

>				   wstokes@vertex.ucls.uchicago.edu
>				   http://www.uic.edu/~hhstokes/index.html
>				   Will Stokes
>

>Finnally it is done. Froggies version 1.01  A newer and improved version
>will be released soon, I hope. I'm not exactly sure how to submit games so
>I hope this will work and eventually ticalc.org will add Froggies 1.01
>to their site. Until then, enjoy Froggies Version 1.01
>
>			Will Stokes

<SNIP SNIP SNIP> Damn, how many days did you write all those instructions,
took me 10 minutes to download this message (just kidding)