Re: LZ: INTZS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: INTZS

Jimmy Mardell wrote:
> =

> Max Mansour wrote:
> >
> > Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know if you're going to share this with me, but how did you=

> > > (the person that wrote it) get INTZS to work without crashing the
> > > calc when you entered graph mode and other stuff??
> > >
> > Well, I didn't write it, but I'm pretty sure...
> >
> > Instead of storing the interupt in the graph_mem, they stored it in
> > another fixed memory location, namely the ZShell string variable.
> > That's why it is transfered as a backup, and the ZSHell string is som=
> > 500 bytes longer.
> =

> Yup, that's right (I didn't write it either, Mike Baker did)
> =

> You don't have to make a backup. I made a TI-Basic program (hehe) that
> increased the ZShell string until it covered a good vector for the
> interrupt table. Strings doesn't seem to be moved in the memory if you
> just change the size.

Hmm, speaking of these two programs, I did something without thining....
I had IntZS running on my calc, so I could access ZShell faster, and
then I tried to install Game Wizard, with the TIbasic program.  Lets
just say it wasn't very happy.  Is this because of the interupts, or
becasue you can't make the ZShell string longer after it's already been
made longer (for whatecver reason?)??

 =

> --
> Real name: Jimmy M=E5rdell
> Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se
> IRC-name.: Yarin
> WWW......: http://www.algonet.se/~mja
> =

> "Strap me down with disillusion
>   Tie me up in lifelines
>    Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
>     Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip

-- =

; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net =

; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org  =

;              Drugs for Doughnuts ! =

;     Crack, smack, weed, speed, you want it, =

;     I got it.  I can be found in the nearest
;     deep-fried pastry establishment.
;     I'm the one with the badge and the gun.

=2Eend