Re: LZ: INTZS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: INTZS

Max Mansour wrote:

> Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:
> >
> > I don't know if you're going to share this with me, but how did you
> > (the person that wrote it) get INTZS to work without crashing the
> > calc when you entered graph mode and other stuff??
> >
> Well, I didn't write it, but I'm pretty sure...
>
> Instead of storing the interupt in the graph_mem, they stored it in
> another fixed memory location, namely the ZShell string variable.
> That's why it is transfered as a backup, and the ZSHell string is some
> 500 bytes longer.

Yup, that's right (I didn't write it either, Mike Baker did)

You don't have to make a backup. I made a TI-Basic program (hehe) that
increased the ZShell string until it covered a good vector for the
interrupt table. Strings doesn't seem to be moved in the memory if you
just change the size.

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>