LZ: Goodbye and thanks for the flames

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: Goodbye and thanks for the flames

>From the flames that I have been getting about my threads, please don't
reply any more on my posts about compression.  In fact, don't even mention
it, I won't.  We'll see if I can do it, and if I have any major problems, I
may request the assistance of someone.  Besides that, I don't think you will
be hearing from me.

I thank all of the jerks that have mailed me, saying such stuff as:

"It sounds like you don't knwo the first thing about ZShell"

"Sounds like you are just trying to get other people to do the work"

etc. etc.

Maybe I am exaggerating, but the few nasty messages I have gotten have
really gotten to me.  I am not mentioning any names, in fact for some of
their accusations, they may have been right.

Anyone wants to talk to me, email me directly at srein@rain.org.  Otherwise,
thanks for the help everyone!

--	Scott Rein
	srein@rain.org