Re: LZ: the RINISTYS demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: the RINISTYS demo

On Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:04:40 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello everyone , after having nice vacation ,i'm back on List ZShell (in=
 the
>summer i haven't done any ZShell programming (don't ask me why ;-) )and =
now i
>will restart working on my games , i would probably release a first demo=
 of
>Super Mario Bros in 1 or 2 weeks :-) )
>
>I founded RINISTYS at ticalc.org and i was wondering if the authors of =
this
>demo would release any game.Could someone explain me how this demo could
>produce so nice graphics (ray casting engine ,gouraud shading ?) and so =
fast
>(> 25 fps).Have you noticed that everytime you press a key the animation
>would change.
>What about including theses routines in a 3d game like deadulus (but we
>probably couldn't because of the small memory of the TI-85 ,the demo =
uses 22
>Ko).
>
>PS:i have broken my TI-Graph Link ( 70 $ :(    ) so i have made the $5
>parallel link and it works perfectly but i couldn't use it with my =
brother's
>TI-83,has someone released a kind of link83xp ?=20
>
>Fabrice Faure
>FFaure2@aol.com

FF-- what's up :) I can't wait for Mario Bros....and could you PLEASE
PLEASE send me a working link version of Chess
Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner all fucked up and i wanna
so im gonna take a piece of the pie why not im not
quittin think im gonna change up my style just to=20
fit in