Re: LZ: Ideas...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Ideas...

According to Matt Hayden:
>If someone is looking for something to make in ZShell, here are a few ideas:
>

>Donkey Kong
>Elevator Action
>C Compiler
>ASM Compiler
>Role Playing Game!!!
>War/Strategy Game
>Monopoly
>Some other cool board games (possibly 2-player with link?)

Donkey Kong was reportedly being done, but I think it was abandoned.  Arena
was a RPG in progress, but it was textbased, and abandoned.  ASM compilers
are hex only, and the true ASM complier might be in progress.

As for "Elevator Action" and maybe the RPG, maybe that will be next after
Spy Hunter and my EEPROM expansion are finished.

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD