Re:LZ: Zshell Ideas, questions, from a newbie..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:LZ: Zshell Ideas, questions, from a newbie..

>      Is the new ZSHELL going to add capabilities for more than
> 8 programs, or am I missing something? Seems the menu only allows 8
> programs at once.

Please read the documentation before you post. (It's the [more] key)

>      Also,how about folders? So there could be a way to organise
> things. Folders, directories, whatever you want to call them.

That would be silly and useless. Most people have 10 or fewer programs.

> (forgive me if the next one is off topic)
>
>      Has anyone looked into the possibility of upgrading the memory
> on the ti-85? Seeing what everyone has accomplished via the 85, it's

It's nearly impossible. The only possibility is an external ram bank
through the link.

>      Also, a slight pipe dream.. anyone working on a music composing
> program? That would be a trip, to be able to wite music in class, then
> have a converted on the pc to convert the file to midi's or something.
> But then again, I'm guess ing how sound is handled, that the 85
> is someone monophonic..

Just remember, sound is just a clever hack. Square waves--nothing more.

\ \  Jordan Adema                O-   \       A student who changes the
 \ \  jadema@grfn.org                  \         course of history is
  \ \  http://www.calvin.edu/~sadema21/ \      probably taking an exam.