Re: LZ: Re: LZB: Daedalus again!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Re: LZB: Daedalus again!!!

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Alex Bischoff wrote:

> At 08:41 AM 9/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
> >Alright this is pissing me off.  If it doesn't get included this
> >time, there is something wrong with my school's e-mail server or
> >something!!!
> >    It should be UUEncoded this time.
> (Sorry about the previous message). And, no, there's no UUE.
>
>         TTYL,
>                 Alex Bischoff

Hmm.  I got it.  I got two messages from Davies, the second had it UUE.
If you want I'll send it to you by personal mail instead of LZ.

Ryan Myers
rmyers@teleport.com
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
-- "One useless man is a disgrace.  Two useless men are a burden to
-- society.  Three or more useless men means Congress is in session."