Re: LZ: ZTetris

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZTetris

Ed Plese, Jr. wrote:

> Today I was playing ZTetris and I discovered a large bug in it.  I
> was not getting any of the pieces I wanted so I had a large stack of
> pieces in the middle of the screen.  Then, when I got a piece I
> needed and put it in the right place, the two sides fell down a
> space, but the stack in the middle didn't move.  I kept playing and
> it happened again!!
>
> -Ed

Shit... I had that problem but though I fixed it. Was the middle stack
VERY heigh? Almost to the top? The program doesn't seem to move down
all lines for some reason. I'll fix that hopefully :)

<pre>
--
Real name: Jimmy Mårdell
Email....: mailto:mja@algonet.se

"Strap me down with disillusion
  Tie me up in lifelines
   Nothing stops my thoughts from breeding
    Nothing's stopping my mind" - Leather Strip
</pre>