Re: LZ: ROM info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ROM info

Thanx for bursting my bubble, Rob... ;)
------
>> I know that this might be a little off-topic, but I just started
>> REALLY disassemble ROM v3.0a, and I found that there are FOUR (4)

>> search buffers!!  One at $8082 (we know), one at $808D (we also
know),
>>  one at $8098, and one at $80A3.  Did anyone know this?  I thought

>> that that was kinda intresting. ;)
>>
>there's six.. (just like op1 to 6 on teh ti-83)
>didn't I put this in ti-ram.txt?
no, i didn't see it.
Some one _NEEDS_ to redo all of those text files, u know, like "TI-
ROM.TXT", "TI-RAM.TXT", etc..., so that they all have the updated
information, especially TI-ROM.TXT.  It should include the ROM 9
calls (u can add $1B to them 4 the ROM 10 calls, but we all know that.
..).

____
~Keith
FFNP69C@PRODIGY.COM