Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: I2C Temperature Sensor

According to GBaker:
>don't mind me but what does one do with a temperature sensor in a TI85?

Umm.. I think you check the temperature. :)  I'm not sure on that, though.
rofl...

>I really don't see much point to checking the temperature with a TI85.

1) Kinda like climbing a mountain: cause it's there.
2) Ever heard of the CBL?  It was built into 85 ROM's, I think 9.0 and up.
It let TI build Calculator-Based Laboratories, and got science teachers
interested.  It was basically just a gimmick thing, but it was there.
3) We get to show off to our friends. :)
4) A good way to show teachers ZS isn't for games only so that you can use
it in class.  I did that to my chemistry teacher using ChemLib1 and then
played games :)

As soon as the program and a final set of schematics are released I'll go
out and build one just for fun, personally.  As long as it doesn't cost more
than $10 or so.

C ya later,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" on DARKWORLD

C> Warning: REALITY.SYS may be corrupt.  Reboot universe(y/n)?

Follow-Ups: References: