Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZTetris 1.0

On Sat, 07 Sep 1996 01:02:34 -0700, you wrote:
>The file have been posted to LZB. You'll find it at my homepage too,
>and probably www.ticalc.org in a while also...
>

>ZTETRIS 1.0    - by Jimmy M=E5rdell  <mja@algonet.se>
>

>WHY ANOTHER TETRIS?
>-------------------
>Why make another Tetris game when Tetris 4.5 already exists?
>ZTetris was made mainly because some people wanted some more features
>added to Tetris 4.5, but nothing happened. So, I started writing my
>own tetris clone and now, about one week later, it's finished.

Congrats-- what a FUCKING AWESOME GAME-- sorry about the language, but
the games is AWESOME
Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@engin.umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner=20
all fucked up and i wanna so im gonna=20
take a piece of the pie why not im not quittin
think im gonna change up my style just to fit in