Re: LZ:83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ:83 ASM

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996 19:18:52 +0100, you wrote:

>> > Do you think i'd be possible to just downlaod the mem area 0000-8000=
=20
>> > and I'll look to see if there's any hint of rom changing.... you can=
=20
>> > either do this using the link port (routiens for th pc are available=
=20
>> > at ticalc.org), or you could copy it into a string a bit at a time=20
>> > and download these (i.e. 2 16k strings)
>>=20
>> I've tried to access string with asm.  That was the first thing
>> I tried to do on the 83 when I got it.  I wasn't able to make it
>> work at that point.  I'm not sure if it was something I was doing
>> wrong of if the docs were wrong.  They weren't clear so it might
>> have been me.
>>=20
>> I'll take a look for the link port routines, assuming that they're
>> the same for the 83 as for the 85.  I sort of doubt that but who
>> knows.
>
>the 83 hasd same link protocol as 82, which is fully documanted..
>

>> Another possible alternative will be to see if there are any
>> documented routines for the link port in the 83.  I don't
>> remember seeing any but I read the docs before I decided to
>> get the link so I might have passed them over.
>
>there are link routines to call on teh 82 - its in the docs.
>
>Rob Taylor MAIL - mailto:rtaylor@ticalc.org=20
>           WEB  - http://www.u-net.com/~rtaylor/   =20

um knowing about the 83 couldn't you program in asm on the 83 a file
to send over an asm program such as zshell or another program to dl
all the ROM???
maybe not?
Eric Linenberg
elinenbe@engin.umich.edu

for information on EVERYBODY from High School go to
http://www.umich.edu/~elinenbe/

im that kid in the corner=20
all fucked up and i wanna so im gonna=20
take a piece of the pie why not im not quittin
think im gonna change up my style just to fit in