Re: LZ: anybody want to chat on IRC(in chat rooms #ca

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: anybody want to chat on IRC(in chat rooms #ca

I think that the #calc-ti IRC channel should be on a NEWNET server, I
find it alot faster than EFNET, the only newnet server I know of is
irc.erinet.com port 6667 for guests, and 7000 for members.